What is the OfficeCentral basics application?Published at 2015-10-28 12:31
Just like other web applications, OfficeCentral is divided into several parts in order to allow a user to use the system easily. Each sections and the data are divided as follows:
- Main menu is located at the top of the application and consists of the main menu.
- There are a few main modules that are shown through pictures to help the users to navigate the system easily.
- Secondary menu is located below the main menu. The secondary menu contains hyperlinks, search engine, user information and also the logout link.
- The data content is located below the Secondary Menu and consists of the biggest area of the system. All data inside the system is located in this Data Content area.
- By using a standard arrangement, this will allow you to manage your account easily and effectively.